Friday, September 18, 2009
I got the crap scared out of me the other day. I went to plug my curling iron in and it made a Loud popping sound and the cord basically blew up in my hand. I got a really deep burn between my pointer finger and middle finger from the copper wire that melted instantly. You can't see it from the picture because of the black smoke that I have tried to wash of a dozen times. My outlets in my bathroom don't work now... want a pain in the butt!!!
These are a few of pictures from Daxton's first day of Kidergarten. He was so excited he could hardly wait. I think that most parents dread the day when their kids start kindergarten, but because of his excitement it has been really easy for me. I worried a little bit about getting him up in the mornings since he's not much of a morning person ,but he has been so excited to go that he gets right up. I am amazed at how much he has learned in the few weeks that he has been going. I hope that he will continue to be excited about learning in the future.