Sunday, March 1, 2009



Watch your distance these geese are so mean and aren't afraid to bite you.




We tried to get a picture with the goat but he was more interested in trying to eat my clothes.


I was so excited to actually get a picture of Karley looking at the camera and smiling.

We went to my parents house today for Sunday dinner. Since the it wasn't too cold outside we decided to take the kids out to play. We always have fun there and the kids love to see and play with the animals. I can't wait till it gets warmer and we can be outside more.


6 comments:

Robin said...

So fun! Jaxon loves going to your mom's house to play! Those pictures are adorable!

Janiel said...

Wow- that goose was close! :) Looks like fun!

Karen said...

Hey! I found your blog on angie's blog and it is so cute! mine is private but if you send me your email Ill send you and invite. my email is kareneilander@gmail.com Your family is so dang cute. hope all is going well for you! say hi to josh for me.

Todd and Angie Powell said...

That's neat that your family has some goats! They really do eat anything huh?

mommy princess said...

My due date is July 16th. It's fun that our babies birthdays will be so close. Your little family is so cute. Keep posting I love it.

Kari said...

How fun! Is that at your parents house?