Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Daxton's 6th Birthday Party






Every year I let my kids pick what their birthday party theme will be. This year Daxton picked transformer. It never fails he always picks a theme that is harder to find party supplies for. I lucked out with the cake pan and pinata, but everything else that we got for it was a joke to find. Luckily, after much searching I found enough stuff to call it a party.
Oh and just a little advice, never count on someone else to take pictures for you. I was so bummed when I looked through all of my pictures from his birthday. Half of them his head was cut off or had some other thing was wrong with them. Luckily my brother took some good pictures with his camera so I will have to get some from him and add them to this post. Thanks to everyone who helped with it, I really appreciate everything.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Cute party Jodie, Jaxon loved it!

Kari said...

WOW! Did you make the cake? Hope he had a great birthday!