Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dress up time


Sophie trying to show Karley how to dance.


Alivia
I am in big trouble when she gets older!

The girls put on their own make-up....lol

I watched some friends kids today and of course when you get three girls together all they want to do is play dress-up. Usually I just sit back and watch, but today I decided to get in there and play with them. It is so funny what kids do and say. They wanted to be beautiful so that they could go downstairs and marry the boys. When they were all down getting dolled up they went to find the boys....bummer for the girls the boys didn't want to have anything to do with them; but that wasn't going to stop the girls from getting married. Karley said, " We will just have to marry girls then!" Gotta love little girls!!!

5 comments:

Robin said...

Cute pictures so sad I missed the girls day! Aly had a blast!

Todd and Angie Powell said...

You are the best mom ever! Looks like they had an awesome time. Karley's room is so cute too.:)

Christie said...

Soo cute!

the5johnsons said...

What fun pictures. Playing dress up has always been my kids' favorite too. I love it.

the5johnsons said...

Man, I can't believe how much the older girl, (I think her name was Sophie) looks like Karley. They could be sisters. They look like they sure had fun.