Thursday, April 1, 2010

Karley's Family Birthday Party



Ok don't judge this cake.....it did not turn out very good! I usually don't have a problem decorating cakes, but this one was a challenge for me. I could not get her eyes and mouth right to save myself. After re-doing it like three times I gave up. Everyone said that it was good, but I knew they were just being nice. I honestly kept looking at it thinking something was missing, but I just figured it was because her eyes and mouth were so crappy. After thinking or dreaming about it all night long, I woke up and knew what I forgot... her dumb eyelashes! I am sure that would have helped make her look a little better....lol! Well maybe there is a way I can photoshop them on and maybe while I am at it I can fix her eyes and mouth...lol


Nick got these flowers for Karley for her birthday.....she loved them

4 comments:

Janiel said...

The cake looks so darn good!! Karley looks so pretty in her mermaid outfit.

Robin said...

I love that cake, you did great!

the5johnsons said...

The cake turned out good. Not sure what you are freaking out about. My girls say that it is the best cake ever so there. You did a great job. Karley seems pretty thrilled with it too. What a fun party. Oh, the invites turned out awesome too. You are so talented.

Kari said...

You did great on the cake missy! :)..