Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Acadia's 1st Birthday














Acadia turned one last week and we had a little family party for her. She was so cute with her cake. We put it by her and instead of digging in making a huge mess, she used two fingers to pinch off pieces of the Carebears foot.
I am bummed that I didn't get any pictures of her with her cake. When I went to video I had no more tape left on my camcorder, so I had to use my camera to video instead; so when I get some from my family I will post them.

5 comments:

Todd and Angie Powell said...

How cute! I love care bears. Where did Acadia get her red hair? she is so pretty. It's fun to see pictures of your parents too, I love those guys. And someday soon you'll have to teach me how to decorate cakes, you are really good at it!

Karen said...

She looks just like you! You make the cutest cakes. Hope you guys are having a fun summer!

the5johnsons said...

Seriously, she is one already? Man, we need to do something. I haven't seen you guys is like forever.

Janiel said...

Holy Moly its been a year!?!?!
She is so cute!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cake you made- you are so talented!!

Heather said...

That is an awesome cake! She's such a good baby. I love her little bow too! So cute!