Friday, January 28, 2011

Going private

My husband has finally won the battle and I am going to be going private with this blog. I don't know why I have been so against going private...OK, I actually do. It is because he has been hounding me and telling me that I should ever since I started it. I am a person who doesn't like to be told what to do, so for that reason alone I have refused. It wasn't until the other day that we had a serious conversation about it that I really felt it was something that I needed to do now. It is better to be safe then sorry when it comes to things that I can control. My family means so much to me and if by going private it lessens the chances of something bad happening, then I am not going to put it off anymore. Anyways, if you would like to continue to view it send me your e-mail and I will send you an invite. Thanks!:)

12 comments:

The Johnson Crew said...

I would like an invite please!! :)
abkjohnson@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

wbmbmadsen@yahoo.com
I would love to be invited too please. I set my to private just cause we blog everything we go so we can our family can see what we are up too. Its good to be safer than sorry. love ya xoxo

Robin said...

Don't forget about us! :)

Amber said...

I want an invite please!

Kari said...

I want an invite lilpurplefairy1981@gmail.com

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

I would love an invite :)
laladaisy24@gmail.com

Todd and Angie Powell said...

I was the same way at first, but Todd's parents kept telling us too. So I finally did ;)

Its best to be on the safe side.

I would like an invite please, Thanks :)
Angie

thewolverineden@gmail.com

the5johnsons said...

I love your blog. You gotta invite us. ekmkggj@q.com. I went private to a long time ago and I feel better knowing who is looking at pictures of my kids.

the5johnsons said...

Better invite Ashley too. the6rvs@gmail.com.

Janiel said...

Put me on the list please :) THX

Erin said...

Please include us on your list.
Erinwilhelmsen@gmail.com

Heather said...

Me! hlongnecker@hotmail.com