Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentines Day Photos

I thought that it would be fun to go and practice taking some photos of my kids for Valetines day. Practicing taking these photos made me realize that I really need to take some more photography classes. I also think that it would help to have someone who knows what they are doing to show me how...any volenteers??? Well anyways, when I first started taking these photos I couldn't figure out what setting would be the best and most of the pictures were turning our either way too dark or way too light. After taking lots of photos with no luck,I started to get really frusterated and just as I was about to give up...BINGO!! I had finlly got the right setting and they started turning out. So there you go people when you get disouraged and frusterated just keep trying until you get it right! Here are some of my favorites.






















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! I think they turned out great. I need to take some good picture of my kids if I lived closer I would ask you to help me out. love you

Robin said...

Those turned out so cute! I love them!

Janiel said...

Jodie those are great!! Way to go you are a pro!!

Janiel said...

Oh I forgot to ask - so what shutterspeed and s-stop and ISO are you on with these pictures??

Kari said...

You are very talented Jodie! Your kids are beautiful!