Friday, December 12, 2008

Polar Express

Landon
The train conductor

Karley showing us her bell from Santa.

Daxton, not quite sure if he should take the bell from Santa.

A cheesy smile from Daxton!

Our entertainment for the ride.... LOL!!!
A quick shot of us with Mrs. Clause.
Cinnamon and Dusty our chef and elf helpers.
Nick and I

We decided to take the kids on the Polar Express this year. They were really excited and couldn't wait to get on it. We decided to take my cousin little boy with us and he loved ever minute of it. After everyone boarded the train we were served hot cocoa and Mrs. Clause magical chocolate chip cookie. After enjoying our yummy treat we read the book the Polar Express. Our narriator then lead everyone in singing christmas songs. She was quite the entertainer!!! I honestly think I could have done a better job. She was really loud in the microphone and couldn't carry a tune for the life of her. Nick and I couldn't help but to laugh.














1 comment:

Smolkaville said...

How fun! Ya I don't think we're going to make it to the Polar Express this year, it's been too hectic. I know Carson would LOVE it though. If you don't mind me asking, do you think it was worth the $$$?