Monday, December 1, 2008

Thankgiving with my Family

Karley and uncle Josh playing pony.
Nick and I playing our new game; Rock Band! Karley getting a smooch from Great Grandma Olsen.
Clean up time!!
The gang jamming away!
The party Poopers Brad and Josh, who were to chicken to play Rock Band!




This year for Thanksgiving I decided that I wanted to do it at my house. My mom came over around 6:30 am and we baked all day. I wish I had taken a picture of all the food that we ended up with, it was insane!!! I have never seen so many pies in my life! While my mom and I were getting everything ready, my family played a little rock Band! It was so fun watching and listening to them. After dinner we all got together and played some Catch phrase, it was really fun and we all enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Stacye Carroll said...

What a great set-up for Rock Band. Hope my son doesn't see this...