Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Grandpa Shoes!


So Nick bought these shoes a while back really cheap at Walmart and I hate them. They remind me of the shoes I'd put on the old folks at the resthome when I worked as a CNA. He says that I am just jealous of them and that I wished I had a pair like them. Lucky he really only wears them around the house and yard when he is working. I think that sometimes he wears them to bug me!!! I have been tempted to haul them off to the D.I, but figured it is not worth him being mad at me; plus it gives me a chance to laugh at him! *LOL* I so wish that I had a picture of him in them.

2 comments:

Sharida said...

I'm with you! There are TOTALLY Grandpa shoes! At least we now know that Nick is secure enough to wear them. lol

Janiel said...

Those are so ugly! Velcor remember the good old days