Thursday, November 6, 2008

SWEETHEART TAG

Each person answers questions about their sweethearts. At the end of the post, the person then tags 6 people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged.

*What is your husbands name? Nick.

*How long have you guys been married? 6 1/2 Years.

*How long did you date? 11 Months before we tied the knot. : )

*How old is he? The Big -30- and soon to be 31 on the 11th.

*Who is taller? I am, no heels for me!

*Who can sing best? Neither of us can sing, but if I had to pick one it would probably have to be me.

*Who is smarter? Nick by a long shot, it seems like he knows everything!! I am smarter now from being married to him.

*Who does laundry? Me, I don't even think Nick knows how.

*Who pays the bills? Nick, he's better with money than I am.

*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Nick.

*Who mows the lawn? I do, Nick is allergic to grass, so if he does I end up paying for it!

*Who cooks dinner? I do, although Nick is very good at cooking Asian food.

*Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Nick even if it is me who is wrong.

*Who kissed who first? Nick, but he kinda missed lol, so I say the first real kiss was from me.

*Who wears the pants? It depends on the day, but probably Nick.


Now for my 6 Tags...Robin, Janiel, Amber, Marion, Bev & Kelley

2 comments:

Sharida said...

Your so gonna have to share the story now about Nick missing on his "attempted" first kiss!!

Robin said...

That's a cute tag! Thanks!