Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree!!!











The last few weeks Dax has been determined to decorate for Christmas. A week or so ago I went into his room and he was putting blocks and wrapping paper all over his dresser, when I asked him what he was doing he said, "I am decorating my room for Christmas!" It was so fun to see the excitment in his face. So anyways, ever since lights have been going up on houses he has been bugging me to put a tree up in his room, so the other day Nicks mom went and got him and Karley a tree and decoration to put on them. They both had so much fun decorating them. Oh and how can I forget the train. I got rid of our old train last year, and he was so determined to get another one. After lots of persistent nagging grandma Karen caved and we found one online for him.










2 comments:

Sharida said...

How fun! Christopher has been dying to put lights up and to get a "little" tree just his size. We're doing our best to hold him off just a couple more days. We got the day after Thanksgiving and cut down our own tree. I love the excitement they have for the Christmas season.

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

Hi Jodie! I am so happy I found you! I hope you don't mind, I got your address from Traci. Your kids are getting so big and they are so cute, and congrats on the new baby!! I am glad to hear all is going well for you guys, it has been way to long. I just started the blogging thing not to long ago, maybe it will help me keep in touch better!