Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trick or Treat Street

This is some of the candy, we ended up giving some of it out for Halloween.










Inside the Pirate ship.


The only picture of Karley that I was able to snag, she is sure hard to take pictures of!

The Saturday before Halloween, we took the kids to the south towne expo center for Trick or Treat Streat. It was cute, it was decorated like an older city and the kids would go door to door trick or treating. I still can't believe how much candy we got from it. Some of the doors we went to dump I like a pound of candy in our bags, it was insane!!!









3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the pirate ship! How Fun!! I take the kids to Billy's work and this year we also went to my old work at R&O. When we got home they each already had a good sized bowl of candy.

We need to get those boys together again soon!

Unknown said...

I seriously cannot believe how much candy you guys got! CRAZY. Your kids look adorable by the way. :)

the5johnsons said...

it looks like you had a great Halloween. We'll have to try that place one year. Your kids looked darling. Thanks again for letting me use Daxton's old costume. It worked perfect and Garrison looked so cute in it.
P.s. I am going private. if you want an invite, send me your email address so that i can send you one.