Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Well everyone I decided not to try and turn the baby. I had a blessing last week and I had a strong feeling not to. I also talked it over with my doctor and had asked him what he would do if it was his wife. He said that he would do a c-section because there is usually a reason why they are that way. I went in to the doctor today and the baby is sideways face out and still breached. So I will be going into the hospital tomorrow and will be having a c-section at 1:30 pm. I am a little nervous beings I have never had surgery before, but I am confident that I am making the right decision for my baby. I will try to keep you all up to date on everything. Thanks for all of your support.

9 comments:

Kari said...

Jodie I hope everything goes well. If you had a strong feeling not turn the baby then you are doing the right thing. Let us know how everything goes. And show us pictures of your beautiful baby!

The Johnson Crew said...

Jodie I hope all goes well. I can't wait to meet the new baby. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I would love to take the kids for you. Take Care!!

Anonymous said...

You as a mother will know whats best for your kids. I hope everything will go well. I had one and its hard to move around after at least for me. The hardest part was I could pick up Maddie :( I will keep you guys in our prayer. Send pictures are as soon as you have time. Love ya take care xoxox

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

Good luck with everything, you will do great!! can't wait to see her!

Todd and Angie Powell said...

Everything will be just fine! Congrats on your new arrival. Can't wait to see pictures.

Amber said...

Yeah- best of luck! Can't wait to see the new arrival!

Bryan & Sarah said...

Post some pictures of that baby! And Nick it's o.k. to relax for a minute and enjoy that baby and forget about work! -Bryan

Robin said...

Jodie she is so beautiful! I'm glad she got here safe. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Robin said...

Jodie she is so beautiful! I'm glad she got here safe. Hope you're feeling better soon!