Friday, August 7, 2009





















I took the kids to get their pictures taken when the baby was 4 weeks old and I just got them back last night. These are a few of them that I liked, and considering how terrible Dax and Karley were acting they turned out ok. I was so frustrated with them, it was like pulling teeth to get them to smile. We literally had to drag Daxton into my friend Jamie's studio; meanwhile Karley started crying, she wanted to go play instead. It was definitely a chore to get a good picture of all three of them. I guess I should take my kids to get their pictures taken more so they can get use to doing it or something.











7 comments:

Amber said...

the pics are adorable. Acadia is such a gorgeous baby and I love her name! She looks just like you! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

THose pictures are so cute. Your kids are getting big. Hope all is well.XOXO

Janiel said...

They looks so cute all your kids!! Who did you have take the pictures? they turned out good :)

Kari said...

You have the cutest kids :)!

MJ said...

I think the pics are great!! Kids always misbehave at the most inconvenient times! I miss ya!

the5johnsons said...

Those are darling pictures of your kids. I love the girls' dresses. They are such little sweeties.

mommy princess said...

The pictures are so cute. I know exactly what you mean about pulling teeth. At our last picture session all my kids had serious attitude problems. One picture out of like 25 even turned out. luckily it's one of my very favorites. Congrats on the beautiful baby girl. I think the name is great. We had a hard time naming Layla too.