Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My sweet Acadia!





Don't let some of the pictures fool you,I think it is safe to say that Acadia doesn't like rice cereal!! When I tried giving her some she spit every bit out and would shake her whole body in disgust, it actually was quite funny to watch. She also kept putting her hands in the way of her mouth and was getting very frustrated that I kept trying to give her more. I thought that maybe she didn't like it because it was was new to her, but since have tried numerous times and I still get the same response. I think I am going to have to skip the cereal stage and go straight to baby food....hopefully she will like that more.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Too cute!! :)..

the5johnsons said...

She is such cutie. I would maybe try to make her cereal with a little formula or juice.