Tuesday, December 8, 2009




While I was making dinner yesterday Daxton and Karley got out all of Karley's dress-up stuff. Every once in awhile I would hear them giggling, so I just assumed they were having fun playing. Moments later I realized that Acadia was still lying on the floor and she was being more quite than normal. This prompted me to go check on her and this is what she looked like...Poor Acadia apparently was their model! What a good sport she was to let them torture her with all of these accessories!! I am glad that I went and check on her when I did, because of the danger of her choking; since she had about ten different necklaces on and a few of them were kind of tight.

3 comments:

Janiel said...

Poor Acadia. But your right it is kind of funny.

Amber said...

Looks like Acadia is well taken care of by her bro and sis! She is such a cutie and growing sooo fast! I think she looks so much like you. Hope all is well!

Kari said...

Poor baby! :).. It is funny though! When Tyler was a young kid.. my friends and I in Riverdale would put him in dresses and put make up on him! HAHA! The things we do to siblings!