Thursday, January 21, 2010






The other day I let Dax feed Acadia for the first time....not a good idea! All he ended up doing was making a huge mess, and poor Acadia ended up having green beans all over her sweet little face. I kept telling Dax that he need to get the excess off of her mouth with the spoon, and when I watched him for a minute he was trying to scrap it off of her cheek and poked her in the eye. I said to him, "Thank you for your help, but mommy will do it now". I think from now on I'll spare Acadia and just do it myself!:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats so cute!
Im watching a 6month old and Brooke tried to feed her but most of it got on her face. Your kids are so cute!

MJ said...

Dax is such a cute little helper! And Acadia is getting so big! You are a lucky mom!

Kari said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!