Thursday, January 28, 2010

Peanut Butter Bars


ok guys, I made some peanut butter bars today that are to die for! Here is the recipe:
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup flour
1 cup oatmeal
cream together butter,sugar,brown sugar, egg, and vanilla. Stir together: baking soda, salt, flour and oatmeal. Add dry mixture to wet mixture. Spread in 9x13 cake pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5-10 minutes then spread 1 cup peanut butter on top. Finishing cooling then spread with chocolate frosting.

Hope you guys enjoy this recipe as much as I do.

3 comments:

Todd and Angie Powell said...

Yummmy! I'm totally going to try these. Thanks :)

Kari said...

Those look so good. I just love PB and chocolate..

MJ said...

Yum! Thanks for the recipe, I'll be making them tomorrow!