Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sweet Acadia


Wow.....I can't believe that Acadia is already 7 months old, it has gone by so fast! It has been so fun being her mom. She is the best little thing ever! I really lucked out to have such a sweet spirited baby. She brings so much joy into my life that I don't know what I do without her. I could be having a horrible day and just her sweet smile will make me happy....it is very contagious! Here are some things that she is doing now.
1. Every morning she wakes us up by singing at the top of her lungs....it is hilarious! She will do this forever in-between breaths then she will gasp for air and go back at it. I still need to get a video of her doing it.
2. She loves loves to eat!! She gets so excited when she sees me getting baby food out. She prefers veggies over fruit. When I am feeding her she growls in excitement in-between eat bite and is kicking her legs like crazy. She also has to stick her hand in her mouth and suck on her fingers after every bite.
3. Is now sitting up on her own, but I still put her boppy pillow behind her just in case she looses her balance.
4. Loves to play with paper and when it starts to fall apart and I have to take it away from her and she will throw a huge fit...it's funny!
5. Has mastered putting her pacifier in and out of her mouth.
6. Will start to fuss if she sees me leave the room.
7. Loves to suck on her feet.
8. She loves baths.
9. When she is tired she will go right to sleep if she has her pacifier and a soft blanket by her face.
10. Loves drinking water from a sippy cup.
11. She still doesn't have any teeth....good thing since I am nursing her.
12. If you make eye contact with her she will smile at you.
13. Loves to play hide and seek and will giggle the whole time.
14. Loves to jump in the jumper.
15. Is very content with sitting and because of this she has only rolled over once from her belly to her back.
16. When she starts to get hungry she will start attacking my face trying to eat me.

1 comment:

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

she sounds like a sweetie! Babies are the best!