Friday, January 1, 2010

Tubing













Josh lying on the ground after getting the wind knock out of him.


Yesterday my family and I took the kids tubing. They had a lot of fun! I was surprised at how well Dax did by himself. He had no problem going down the hill alone. Being a mother is hard sometimes; I was so worried about them the whole entire time! Nick on the other hand thinks that I am crazy. He made the comment that I should just put them in bubble wrap because I worry so much. I think I had a good reason to worry, the hill was very steep and had lots of jumps; but it didn’t seem to worry Nick one bit. He had no problem sending Karley down over a jump by herself...I was so mad at him for doing that, and poor little Karley was scared to death afterwards. I guess in the end it is just a mother thing....it's our job to be the ones worrying constantly about our children.

3 comments:

Todd and Angie Powell said...

It is a mothers job to worry!

But I remember the times we went tubing, probably at that same hill, and you were Fearless! :)

Anonymous said...

looks like fun! I wish we could of came

Janiel said...

Tubing looks like a blast! how are things going with you? call me sometime. :)